Friday, July 30, 2010

Klesch tay na necktey

Hello from Prague
After a beautifultrain ride from Budapest, I arrived here a couple nights ago.
I met up with two great travel companions that I will be with the rest of my trip
Weve seen many sights, walking around, the giant clock tower, the Charles Bridge, the Castle. There are many churches and castles here as well. Beautiful architectue that is very diverse.
Today we explored the Jewish Quarter. The synagogues and cemetary were incredible and very moving. I like the artwork here a lot, surrealism is abound. There is a Salvador Dali exhibit and a Kafka museum.
Last night, we went to the black light theatre where they showed a nonverbal iterpretation of The Beatles Yellow Submarine. Very interesting.
Tomorrow we head to Munich

Peace n Love

No comments:

Post a Comment