Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Its all Greek to me

Hello all from the little island of Serifos!
After a nice weekend in Jerusalem with Dusty, Wendy, and a few others, I have made it to Greece. I saw the Acropolis in Athens, it is so huge and amazing! I opted not to go to Crete, I wanted to find a smaller chill Island, so here I am. I just took whichever fairy left that day and went for it. It was a BEAUTIFUL fairy ride! Seeing the Greek islands for the first time is just spectacular! I met two really nice girls from Denmark who told me some of their crazy travel adventures. The sunset from the fairy was incredible. Im staying at a cute little guest house tonight and then tomorrow I am taking a fairy to Santorini and staying at a Hostel there. This island I am at is great for just relaxing and wandering around. Everyone here is very nice and calm. Its not touristy at all, which is great, but had a little trouble finding a place to stay. All is good now. I am going to go wander around.
Peace from Greece

P.S. My phone is not working at the moment, so Im a little unavailable. I will go to internet cafes whenever possible to check email but no worries.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your chillin! Happy to hear you are relaxing...hoping you enjoyed showering in your own room! It's Greek to me too! Looking forward to hearing about your next adventure...Love and peace...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby! I miss you, and I love your blog.
    --Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. It's so cool that you're doing this! Keep on living the life!

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete