Friday, June 18, 2010

Step One: Complete

I have arrived in New York City tonight!
Last night I had an amazing time, my friend Sarah had a great going-away party for me. Lots of great friends, jamming all night. Amazing food, drinks, and conversation.
Almost didn't make it to the airport today, huge thunder storm came in just as Sarah and I were driving to the airport. But I made it and got on the plane, really quick flight. I know it will be my last short flight for quite some time.
As the plane was leaving, I was staring at the Chicago skyline. I realize how mush I love this city that I now call home. I'm going to miss it, but I'll be back.
Arrived at Laguardia airport. I split a taxi with a very nice woman named Laura and her daughter. Looks like a great night in the city.
Its so great to be with my sister Rachel now. Her apartment is adorable. I'm looking forward to our weekend together before I head out.
That's all for now.
Peace :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy you made it to New York, the first leg on your most amazing journey! Have a fun weekend with Rachel and Ben, enjoy the streets of New York...soon you will be walking down some other pretty incredible streets....can't wait to hear all about the roads you wander.....

    ReplyDelete